Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The fight not to get into artwork

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I have not lost the battle to stay out of buying some lithos and such other artwokrs, as I have some in the collection, and buy them from time to time (I am almost as picky as I am with busts that I pick up).....

    but seeing items like this makes the battle a hard fought one!

    Avengers41AnniversaryBIG

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 03:51 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    cool, but wheres Waldo?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mega-think I have one of those rolled up in the basement...........
    yours if I can find it-
    give me 'till tomorrow afternoon and I'll let you know~

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 03:54 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, really!!

  5. #5
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Street Worm - I thought that one was just released!


    And I couldn't accept it from you! You need to display it!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Sooo.....coool [img]eek.gif[/img]

    GIVE IT TO ME !!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Great litho!!!!!!!!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MOON KNIGHT!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Actually, there are 4 iron men, and if you notice, there is also 3 thors, and 2 Giant -man incarantions.

    It is a poster that just shows the roster, and the various incarnations of the members, through the 41 years Avengers has been out there.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member oG's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    great litho... but why are there three iron mans?
    is that something that i forgot about?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •